Team FrenetiK Index du Forum
Team FrenetiK
.: Index :.
Team FrenetiK Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Facebook Chat Google Chrome Fix ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Team FrenetiK Index du Forum -> • Général • -> • Présentation •
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 20:43 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Chat Google Chrome Fix Répondre en citant

Facebook Chat Google Chrome Fix

We were testing our web-based business solution on several computers and Chrome continually hangs and throws out a dialog about "these pages have become unresponsive". Please someone explain me HOW ON EARTH!?!? can a user level process freeze the OS? And this is not driver specific, because we've tried (in the past) also using a different video driver. If you're still seeing this problem with a dev or beta channel version, please send us a crash dump via the instructions here: Thanks! Comment 48 by Deleted ., Sep 13 2009 Processing Hey, found a temporary fix when the tab won't close. Now I have switched to Outpost FW Free 6.7.x Comment 79 by Deleted ., Jun 18 2010 Processing I am having a similar issue too Ubuntu v8.1 64 bit Chrome - 5.0.375.70 beta Memory 2 Gb, CPU P4, Make - IBM The last update has kinda messed up things quite a bit. still no updates from google. The problem was apparently solved. Verified on XP Sp2/Sp3, Win7, Vista Sp1. Is there any way I can send you a log or something. Google Chrome freezes my whole computer/OS when visiting MYSPACE.COM (see my previous posts about this freeze - you can't do anything, the only solution is to hit the HW Reset button). Sometime the site loads fine and other times the same site hangs and freezes the app. .. There are sites, however, on which the crash can easily be reproduced, at least for me. It also seems to happen with any version of Flash or Java Comment 29 by, Jun 12 2009 Processing Has been happening on all versions of Chrome, since the first 2.0 release. Comment 23 by, Jun 9 2009 Processing I just updated to yesterday after leaving that comment, and it appears to be crashing even MORE now. So really it's become pretty useless. 3. Comment 63 by, Mar 31 2010 Processing Regression report. Chat HelpMy AccountSearchMapsYouTubePlayNewsGmailDriveCalendarGoogle+TranslatePhotosMoreShoppingWalletFinanceDocsBooksBloggerContactsHangoutsKeepEven more from GoogleSign inChat HelpChatPrivacy PolicyTerms of ServiceGoogle appsMain menu true Chat How can we help you? Goodbye Google Chat Google Chat was officially shut down on June 26, 2017.To continue chatting and video calling, try Hangouts. First, what version of Chrome are you using? If you're running the stable channel (2.0.172.x), you'll likely still see this issue. YouTube alows me to browse, so links will work, but movies won't play. Comment 70 by, Apr 2 2010 Processing CandelLife -- if you go to "about:plugins" do you have multiple entries for "Shockwave" ? As in "Shockwave for Director" and "Shockwave Flash"? Also, what version of Flash do you have installed? Comment 71 by Deleted ., Apr 7 2010 Processing same problem here Comment 72 by Deleted ., Apr 25 2010 Processing This is happening to me on 3 different computers, 2 vista's with all current service packages and updates. Comment 19 by, Jun 4 2009 Processing Update: The same release ( does not crash on Windows Vista SP1 (different machine). Comment 64 by, Mar 31 2010 Processing matyas.bene, can you reproduce the problem with Flash 10.1 installed? I'm hypothesizing it's an issue with flash 10r45 or earlier. Exactly the same as with the other version of flash. Comment 50 by, Sep 28 2009 Processing Hi matyas.bene, Do you mind opening up a new bug and posting a crash dump? I suspect that the crashes you're seeing in 4.0.219 are going to have a different root cause than this crash. Comment 31 by Deleted ., Jun 14 2009 Processing Same, it does all this but only since 2.0. No one will pay attention to new comments. Once chrome unfreezes those tabs start showing their pages again. facebook-chat-hangs-with-chromium.png 110 KB View Download Comment 62 by, Mar 31 2010 Processing What happens if you go to this page with plugins enabled? I suspect the page is trying to use some javascript to talk to the plugin (Flash?) but it's looping because there is no plugin. Comment 32 by, Jun 14 2009 Processing When will this be fixed? I'm having to resort to Firefox until it's solved. .. I suspect the problem may not be shockwave flash (despite what the error message says) Both Facebook and YouTube work perfectly fine in IE. ie. It was working perfectly before the 2.0 update. Not reliable. Others may have a less-serious issue and therefore event viewer might contain relevant records. although i like chome more :/ Comment 97 by Deleted ., Jun 18 2011 Processing same thing, either facebook crashes or when I play zynga texas hold 'em on facebook I can only see one of my two cards 50% of the time. but including Chrome freezing it hangs my whole system and i had to hard boot it. As disabling FLASH always helped for me, I am not sure about the latest DEV snapshot with the built-in flash plugin. and an XP box as well 5a02188284
cheat the sims social facebook mei 2012how to open facebook without password 2014facebook password and email hackingchat whatsapp en facebookhave you tried it go chat for facebook gotta love itpirater un compte facebook sans smsx factor nz facebook votefacebook likes tutorialmy facebook sms confirmation codehow to disable app in facebook

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 20:43 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Team FrenetiK Index du Forum -> • Général • -> • Présentation • Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006